Golf & Country Club Piešťany
A cosy golf course - 9 holes with a century-old history, restaurant and a tennis court. An oasis of peace and security. The club house of Piešťany Golf Club was built in 1914. After World War II, Piešťany lost its golf course. Traditions were renewed only after 1989 and in 2004 a new golf club was established, 90 years have passed since the opening of the first golf course. Come and try this exceptional sport in the beautiful surroundings of Golf & Country Club Piešťany.